EDELBROCK INTAKE: STREET HEMI INTAKE
Call for Details!
Edelbrock is excited to release its new dual-quad intake manifold for HEMI engines. These Dual-Quad HEMI intake manifolds are intended for use with Mopar Gen II (1964-71) 426-572 HEMI engines operating in the 2,500 to 6,500+ range. These new intake manifolds are a single-plane Air-Gap® design with a dual square-bore 4150-style carburetor pad that is designed for use with Edelbrock carburetors. Carburetor spacing and height are the same as Mopar Performance dual-quad #P5153737, making it a direct bolt-on to all vehicles with a shaker hood. They also retain the same carburetor linkage location from the factory. The Edelbrock Dual-Quad HEMI is compatible with factory style cylinder heads, but has been optimized for use with Edelbrock Victor Jr. HEMI cylinder heads. This intake manifold requires Edelbrock Coil Bracket (#8079) for use with OE style coils. Its available for carbureted (#7524) and fuel injected (#75245) applications. Victor EFI Fuel Rail Kit (#3660), is also available. This fuel rail kit features -8AN threads and accommodate all standard types of 60mm injectors. In testing, the Edelbrock Dual-Quad HEMI produced 656 HP and 618 ft-lbs. of torque on a 528 c.i.d. engine, out performing the competition by 35 HP and 5 ft-lbs. of torque..
- Designed for use with 426-572 Mopar HEMI Gen II (1964-71) engines
- Features a single-plane Air-Gap design with dual 4150-style carburetor flange that is designed for use with Edelbrock carburetors
- Produced 656 HP and 618 ft-lbs. of torque on a 528 c.i.d. engine, out performing the competition by 35 HP and 5 ft-lbs. of torque.
- Retains the stock Mopar Performance height and linkage spacing for use with shaker hood equipped vehicles
- Available for carbureted (#7524) and EFI (#75245) applications
- Designed, cast and machined in the USA for unsurpassed quality and performance