HOLLEY: 427 NA INTAKE MANIFOLD
Call to Order!
This cast aluminum intake has been designed to be an alternative solution to fabricated sheet-metal intakes on extreme performance engines. Intended for use where hood clearance is not a factor this intake features straight 6-1/2'' long runners with an overall height of just over 11'' to produce maximum power on naturally aspirated or forced induction engines using high flowing cylinder heads at 7,000 to 8,000 RPM! These intake manifolds are the perfect choice for any LS powered drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sand rail, pulling truck or street-rod application that wants the distinction of carrying the COPO name into the future!Specific Dimensions
- Height - 11.08'' to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height - 8.42'' to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block
- Port Size - 2.49'' Height x 1.21'' Wide
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type - Standard Molded O-Ring
- Plenum Top Gasket Type - 3/32'' Round O-ring Cord
- Runner Length - 6.50'', As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area - Tapered 4.25'' to 2.77''
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits
- CNC Port Matching
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh