New for 2020, Chevrolet redesigned the LSX cylinder head to support high boost levels for supercharged applications. These cylinder heads are used on the 2020 Supercharged COPO. Base price is for a "Bare" head without valves. They feature the LSX 6-bolt head pattern and require an LS7 intake manifold.
- A low-pressure casting is used instead of the conventional gravity fed method for the T356 aluminum material for denser material properties.
- The head is subjected to Hot Isostatic Pressing, aka "HIPing", to enhance the casting's density and significantly reduces porosity
- The deck thickness increases from .650" to .750"
- The exhaust face thickness increases from .170" to .300"
- CNC Porting and Chamber Machining
- Jesel rocker Machining and Pushrod Clearance